Search This Blog

Saturday 26 February 2011

Hot New Chili Pepper Album Soon To Be Released

I, like I am sure many of you are, am extremely excited to hear from NME that the Red Hot Chili Peppers are soon to be finishing their (I believe) 13th album. They revealed a possible name Dr Johnny Skinz's Disproportionately Rambunctious Polar Express Machine-head which was inspired by a friends acid trip. 


I fell in love with the Chili Peppers when I was about 14 (just before Stadium Arcadium was released) and to this day can still remember the words to every songs on the By The Way album, which is unbeatable and one of the greatest albums I know I have listened to. 


But despite my love for them I have my worries. Once something is so good, it is hard to beat. Stadium Arcadium was never as good as their previous albums, what if this new album carries on along the vicious downhill slope which has taken programmes such as Skins and films such as (in my opinion) Bring It On?


I am going to retain my faith in Keidis and his fellow band mates, hoping  new guitarist Josh Klinghoffer helps create a new vibrant, yet familiar style that we all know and love. I for sure can not wait to have a taste of their new album. 

No comments:

Post a Comment